The 2014 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference
(APMC 2014) has Closed.
We very much appreciate all the participants
for their interest and contribution.
- 2014.10.30APMC 2014 Optional Tour is available!
Matsushima Half Day
Matsushima is one of Japan's cerebrated Three Views!
Date&Time : 6.Nov (Thu) 13:00-17:00
Price : JPY 7,000
Where to apply :
Travel Desk at Sendai International Center (2F)
Please ask details at Travel Desk!
- 2014.09.25Web Data, all updates
- 2014.09.24APMC 2014 Prize and APMC 2014 Student Prize Finalists has released
- 2014.09.10Conference at a Glance has released
- 2014.09.09APMC Student Design Competition updated
- 2014.09.09Registration Application for "Early Bird" is up to September 30
Organized and sponsored by
The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)
Cooperatively sponsored by
IEEE MTT-S, IEEE AP-S, EuMA, URSI, IEEE MTT-S Japan/Kansai/Nagoya Chapters, IEEE Sendai Section, IEICE Technical Committee on Microwaves, IEICE Technical Committee on Electronics Simulation Technology, IEICE Technical Committee on Microwave Photonics, Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging, Japan Society of Electromagnetic Wave Energy Applications, IEEJ Investigative Committee on Innovative Electromagnetic Technologies and Their Applied Developments.