Please follow the procedure below to present your paper at APMC 2010.
01. Pre-Registration for APMC 2010
- Please complete the Pre-Registration (including all payments) by September 15, 2010, to participate in APMC 2010.
- Each paper must have at least one speaker (presenting author) who has completed the Pre-Registration and also will come to the conference site in December.
- Please note that papers with no speaker (presenting author) will not be included in the Final Program, the Conference Proceedings, and will not be included in the IEEE Xplore database, either.
02. Preparation of Final Manuscript for the Conference Proceedings
- Prepare a Final Manuscript of your paper as the camera-ready copy for publication of the Conference Proceedings.
- Please input the following words on the first page of your final paper.
The font type should be "Times" or "Times New Roman" and the size "10."
* on the header: Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference 2010
* on the footer: Copyright 2010 IEICE
- Please do not change the paper format, the first author's information, and the corresponding author's information. Please try not to change too much of your paper contents. Miner changes are recommended.
- If you are requested to consider any suggested revisions about your paper by the Technical Program Committee, please take them into consideration when preparing the final manuscript of your paper.
- Once the final manuscript is ready, it is strongly recommended that you check it through the "IEEE PDF eXpress" system to see if it is suitable to be included in the APMC 2010 Conference Proceedings, as well as the IEEE Xplore. Please note that papers which are not compatible with IEEE Xplore requirements will not be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
Go on to the following page, and click "New Users -Click here," and then enter "apmc2010x" into the "Conference ID" box. You need to enter your email address and an arbitrary password as well.
03. Uploading Final Manuscript
- Even if you do not need to revise your paper, submit the final manuscript all the same.
- Using the login information, which has already been sent to you by email, please login to the paper uploading page on the TPMS system.
04. Oral Presentation Information
05. Open Forum (Poster) Presentation Information
06. Visa Information
- If you need a visa to enter Japan, please see the following page for further information.
07. Special Issue
An extended version of your conference paper can be published in a Special Issue of the IEICE Transactions on Electronics, in October 2011. A deadline for the submission is January 31, 2011.
Full information can be found at a following call for paper.